Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, Jim said:

Not the same Mick.

A cheap copy.

This model is £120 at Halfords

Ive had one of those for a few years now and used it a few times on my big old citroen relay van in minus 10deg and it worked an absolute treat. I also have one of the big old heavy ones too, with a 240V and 12V outputs too that I carry with me on the boat in case of emergencies (which I was hoping to leave at home with this second battery). 

 

I suppose I could just carry the NOCO one instead? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...