Y-Knot making the most of a 3 day window.

Mal Thomas

Out on Friday and Saturday in Poole area with the two Trevor's. Both days went well with plenty of fish, Tope to 30lb, Smooth Hound 11lb, Congers, Bass, Bream.

The weather good both days with some intervals when it got a little bumpy. Both Trev's are good company and a very sociable enjoyable weekend. Plenty of laughs and a bit of banter and a few dodgy knots to laugh about. 1 mackerel over two trips and 4 lazy lines out most of the time.

Martin was along side on Saturday. (They get up late in Poole). We had been on anchor for a couple of hours😄. In good club spirit, we delivered some bait over as we past by.

On Friday TT and I spotted a Sib by Hengistbury going back to Christchurch and we both said ‘sod that for a game of soldiers’. Today, at the boat show, I spoke to a couple and … guess what? ….it was them. What are the chances of that?

TW done a great job on the wash down and left me with little to do. I was pretty exhausted after two days, definitely feeling my age, but still had a blast, thanks guys for a lovely weekend.