-
Posts
9,430 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
242
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Jim
-
Just needs sanding & polishing.
-
I guessed that and sent it to him. Just done a bigger one in Mahogany and sent him that too. 😉
-
Do we know any Bowie fans? Fancied a go at this as it's raining. The computer says it'll look like this on a 120mm x 150mm piece of Oak. Bowie short.mp4
-
Not the same Mick. A cheap copy. This model is £120 at Halfords
-
Story of my life Mick. 😩
-
Booster pack. Just bought 2 of these. One for Me & one for my Grand Daughter. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B015TKUPIC?pd_rd_plhdr=t&hsa_cr_id=0&qid=1791283025&sr=1-1-941ebe59-d25b-49d0-b214-12cc5b66c90f&i=aps&aref=FvAI0FLsZH&_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sbx_s_sparkle_sbtcd_asin_0_img&pd_rd_w=tBxBv&content-id=amzn1.sym.c8974dda-a96b-4856-ba25-1e9ee05c8882%3Aamzn1.sym.c8974dda-a96b-4856-ba25-1e9ee05c8882&pf_rd_p=c8974dda-a96b-4856-ba25-1e9ee05c8882&pf_rd_r=8E83GVC75BVEM708CYF7&pd_rd_wg=Ubjxg&pd_rd_r=f72f9fbf-6622-4b0a-a68c-8fbf29fd4e16 They just arrived and look like a Very good product. Lithium Ion so much safer than Lithium Polymer.
-
Quote "thats worth more than 2p surely? " 😆 I don't understand why you're worrying. If you do get into any trouble just throw your passport over the side and call the coastguard. They'll look after you.
-
Bear in mind that I know almost nothing about electrics but . . . . . If I need to jump a car I connect the jump leads & wait a few minutes. I don't just try to start off the jump leads. The current will flow from the battery with the good charge to the one with the bad charge so after a few minutes there's plenty of "oomph" in there to start without any trouble. Just my 2 pence worth. 🙂
-
Mr. Sod and his law on that intake Chris. Glad it's all sorted and wasn't another mechanical failure. 😉
-
Contact Jabsco and ask if that's one of theirs. If it is they need to scrap that design. 😒
-
I'm on Various forums and another one I'm on was acting up this morning as well. I won't use the words on here that I'm currently thinking. Oh dear. Oh my! That sort of thing.
-
We were up on the Old Harry area a week and a ½ ago and spotted the Waverly going past. Jackie took me on the Waverly about 15 or 20 years ago. Very nice it was too. 🙂
-
That's bad if these parts are inferior. Ordinary boaters could have done some damage to their engine before realising what was going on. All because of one cheap part that was used to save a few pence. Very well done Chris for getting it fixed. 😉
-
I should have said . . . . . . Martin's Rodman is a great family boat. and still up for sale. I think that Robalo will get very cold in this country. Time will tell.
-
And what your Son bought. 😃
-
Lovely. Nice one Rob.
-
Thanks for the report Charlie. I think you are in error above. Number 5 should be Number one. Nothing can ever happen without the "Nod" from the gaffer. Or if it does you'll be sorry. Give Wendy an extra kiss. 😉
-
Quote "so he will be more interested in sitting in the cabin (or deck) sipping fizzy stuff," Coke, Lemonade, Irn Bru. That sort of thing? ? ? 😉
-
Stand on a Merry fisher Marlin then stand on a Barracuda7 They look very similar but the Barracuda7 is FAR less tippy. And not sure but I think the doorway is a tad higher. I bumped my head going inside on the Marlin but not the Barracuda.
-
I've caught bigger invisible fish in the good old days Charlie but like most species, they're getting smaller now. 😒
-
Can we add INVISIBLE fish to the species list please? I catch Loads of these. Look at this 15lbs beauty. 😆
-
I expect you can use it when the tank needs filling. 🤣
