Jump to content

Wight Magic

Club Members
  • Posts

    1,067
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

Everything posted by Wight Magic

  1. Madness - Dean - Jim - Martin Reel Magic- Dave- Mick
  2. Happy birthday oli hope you have a good day
  3. Happy birthday Andy hope you had a good day
  4. Happy birthday mate hope you have a good day
  5. You've got a drink problem 🤣🤣
  6. Well that set me up for the night cheers Martin 🤪
  7. Best Bass on Reel Magic Dave 2lb
  8. Reel Magic Dave, Mick Fishing Saturday Have a crew space available
  9. Alfresco Reel Magic Dave and Mick Fisheagle Tigerfish Loobie 1V Kingfisher
  10. Ian will you be using your special stuffing?
  11. Ian you need to do a big chicken as I will expect some as well
  12. Reel Magic will also taking part hopefully going the French side as well I have a crew space if anyone is interested Dave
  13. Happy birthday to you both
  14. Jimmy maybe interested as well
  15. Happy birthday to you both hope you have a good day
  16. Reel Magic hoping to fish Saturday Dave and Mick
  17. Happy birthday mate hope you are having a good day
  18. Happy birthday Martin hope you have a good day
  19. Happy birthday Ian Looking forward to buying you that birthday drink in Alderney
  20. I have been saving up I'm sure I can afford to have a couple of diet cokes with you
  21. Big thanks to Kev for taking me to the secret flounder mark and thanks to Jerry for letting me catch a flounder Great day out plenty to eat and drink 😁 Cheers Dave
  22. Reel Magic will be looking to going over there again
  23. Thanks for the birthday wishes Dave
  24. You could always help Jerry🤣
  25. Happy birthday to you both
×
×
  • Create New...