Jump to content

Ark

Club Members
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Ark

  1. Yes a big thank you to Mr and Mrs Toms plus helpers A well organized comp, prize giving, bbq etc Jacob was chuffed to bits with the prizes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thanks again for all the hard work gone in to it Jacob and Grandad
  2. Happy birthday Dave Hope your having a good day
  3. Good luck all you juniors Hope you have a good day Kev and Jacob
  4. Hope your having a great day
  5. Come on lads where's the reports !!! And the snaps
  6. Thanks for all the input And thanks fish recorderπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  7. Don't ask how I did it but they come up
  8. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ok chaps I have got a couple more photos, but I got that one on using tapatalk But I don't know how I did it When I was sat on Nigel's knee in Norway he show me how to send photos but I forgot I caught a tub just before that one but it was completely different in shape and colour
  10. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Good on you Jimmy
  12. Happy birthday to you both Hope your enjoying your day
  13. Ok Charlie It's the diawa saltiest 7.3.1 retrieve, really smooth bit of kit You can get the 2 speed one as well I hope it is tough as I bought it for Norway, if it blows the gears I'll blame Fred for putting the voodoo on it
  14. Nig That's the first time I've used that reel wrecking, but as it was catching with a faster retrieve so I stuck to it, only to be called all the names under the sun!!! My theory was quicker the retrieve so to escape those toothy critters They must have been a good size to eat fish around the 8 lb plus Mark Let's hope my new super dooper reel works in Norway that's getting close nowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ O by the way Mal if you got any of those spare coat hanger thingys you were using my wardrobe could use um!!
  15. A big thanks to Fred for a great offer for a great cause I can't add much more to the reports as you summed the day up spot on Well a lot more p@@s taking than you mentioned, what a fantastic boat smooth even on a rough day and all that power I think when I grow up I'm going to buy one of themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thanks to the skipper and crew for making it a top day out, hope one day we could do it all again Still knackered Kev
  16. Ark

    Kevs sun fish

    From the album: Kev's catch!

    Av a look!!!!!!!! #sunfish!!
  17. Best wishes Charlie Hope your having a good day
  18. Ark

    Happy Birthday Sam

    Happy birthday Sam Don't worry about cake the beer is better, enjoy your day
  19. A bit late but happy birthday Jerry Kev
  20. Hi Tony I had a similar problem last year, as soon as I give more revs it used to cut done After many things changed it turned out to be the pick up pipe in the fuel tank After that was cleaned bingo ok since
  21. Sorry chaps my boats out for antifoul and polish Hope all goes well O and good luck for the bream comp
  22. Ark

    Alderney 2016

    Best of luck All you C I boys , catch plenty and stay safe Gutted I'm not going with you all but work does get in the way sometimes Tight lines
  23. Bugger I stayed down tonight Never mind Chris Ian Dave and Jacob Kept me out so many pints laterite think I will need a lay in BTW made hard work of comp today only 12 species But a good day out better luck next time Good night
  24. I won't be out so MICK follow Alan get all his marks
×
×
  • Create New...