Jump to content

Ark

Club Members
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Ark

  1. Ok Greg Jacob can do the first date, I had the date for the Norway trip wrong So you could add him on list Thanks Kev
  2. Ok Greg Looks all good Can you add Jacob to the last one He is not available for the first two which is a shame Kev
  3. Ark

    Birthday Boys

    Happy Birthday Dave Enjoy your day
  4. Happy birthday Charlie Hope your enjoying your day
  5. Ark

    Birthday Boy

    Happy birthday Jono
  6. Kev 1 pout 2 poor cod 3 cuckoo wrasse 4 ballians wrasse 5 ballan wrasse 6 corkwing wrasse Jacob 1 pout 2 poor cod 3 bream 4 ballan wrasse 5 ballians wrasse 6 corkwing wrasse 7 l s d 8 small eyed ray Thanks for the I D on one of the wrasses Chris or he would have had 9 And thanks for the secret mark it come up trumps
  7. Ark

    Alderney 2016

    A up Craig I think you called him some thing stronger than that last year when he kept tangling you up 😁😁😁
  8. Glad you had a good dayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘us olduns now how to party 🍺🍺🍺🍺
  9. Happy birthday you old git Have a good evening
  10. I hope to have a look out with the grandson Weather permitting
  11. Happy cake day jimbo Sounds like your enjoying yourself
  12. Thank you everybody I had a fantastic day and lots of presents Grandad will hopefully take me fishing tomorrow (I hope) Jacob
  13. Happy birthday Jacob Hope you have a great day, see you later for some birthday cake. And if the weather plays ball fishing tomorrow πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  14. Pete I should get a shed load of plasters ordered
  15. Have a good un Ben
  16. What's new Martin I've spent best part of 60 years messing things up So why change now
  17. COASTAL FLARES Β£89.00 INSHORE FLARES Β£45.00 OR ANY OF THE ABOVE Mal 1 set inshore pls Chris, Kingfisher - 1 set Coastal (willing to part ex old ones!!) Kev reel bizzy - 1 set Coastal Like This Quote MultiQuote
  18. Happy birthday Dan have a goodun
  19. Hav a good un Dean
  20. Ark

    Happy Birthday

    Happy birthday chaps
  21. Congratulations on your good news Best of luck to you both
  22. Happy birthday Rob and Mike Have a great day
  23. Hope you got some snow over there Paul enjoy your day
  24. Happy birthday Martin Hope your having a great day
×
×
  • Create New...