How long to put it up and how many people are needed?
Experience would indicate there are normally 2 or at most 3 people available to put up the gazebo
Please see email below from PYC and my response
Hi Charlotte
Thanks for the email
I spoke to your colleague about the menu selections
We are planning for a 7pm meet for a 7:30ish start
Meal and presentation after
Music at 9 sounds ok
Tony
Tony Deavin
In a message dated 23/02/2016 12:45:29 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hi Tony
I hope you’re well.
Just to let you know I’ve booked the disco for your dinner dance. The DJ is Bryan James and he needs paying £200 cash on the night. I said it would probably be a 9pm start after the dinner but please can you advise on timings – start and finish.
Many Thanks
Charlotte Bulloch
Hi Mike
I know all about filters and fuel problems
Had the lot serviced in Wymouth but to no avail
Purbeck Marine now working on it and turbo now at hospital
Wish it had been a fuel problem
Get some one in to fix it for you in case it reappears after she is sold
Tony
I have just installed a Raymarine Dragonfly 7 on my boat
I am very impressed with the detail on the chartplotter
and the depth sounder is clear
This model also has sonar for more detailed view if the bottom.
I used to be a Garmin man but I have now changed my views
You are welcome to come and have a look at it on the boat
Tony
I am looking to go to Alderney this year subject to reorganised dates
May take Serenity, and will need crew
Or looking to join another boat as crew
Tony