Jump to content

Brian

Club Members
  • Posts

    5,747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    283

Everything posted by Brian

  1. Both my batteries were in the stern, Engine battery std, Aux battery Port. The VSR and Battery switch were mounted in a waterproof box fitted to the Engine Battery box. The switch isolated both batteries, there was a combine position for emergencies.
  2. I fitted a VSR to my Warrior. As soon as the Engine battery voltage reaches the required voltage it switches in and then charges both batteries. When you stop the engine, the batteries are separated, so the starting battery doesn't drain while you're sat fishing.
  3. I had a 5hp Suzuki Aux on my Warrior. I used a short ratchet strap to a cleat to stop it bouncing.
  4. Sorry Max. I've only just seen this, or I could have picked you up.
  5. Hi Lofty. Yes as usual, see you there. Cheers Brian
  6. Brian

    Memories

    I know how you feel, I miss my boat on days like this.
  7. Might need a "Time Machine".😎
  8. Brian

    Muffs

    Hi Colin I've got one that I don't need, you're welcome to it.
  9. Brian

    Muffs

  10. Trying to find the "New Member Club Marks" for a new member, but can't find it. Problem solved, I was following the wrong link.
  11. Working well on PC, iPad and Mobile. Mobile good now I've selected "Test for Mobile" in Theme at bottom of page.
  12. Freeola think they have fixed the 403 issue
  13. Happy birthday Terry.
  14. Happy Birthday Oli
  15. He sold the boat earlier this year.
  16. Happy birthday Mal.
  17. Happy birthday Stuie.
  18. I advertised it on the "Warrior Boats" Group on Facebook.
  19. Guns....... I need to make room in the cabinets first, got 9 in them.
  20. Advertised Sunday, sold Saturday. Off to Essex.
  21. SOLD
×
×
  • Create New...