Dayskipper Posted Monday at 01:51 PM Report Posted Monday at 01:51 PM Wanted Fish weighing scales will be at club tomorrow 6/10 Quote
Graham Nash Posted Monday at 03:28 PM Report Posted Monday at 03:28 PM I bought mine from mike at poole sea angling down the high street. Quote
Gummage Posted 18 hours ago Report Posted 18 hours ago I bought mine from mike at poole sea angling down the high street. Quote
Alcyone Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago What type do you use on boat ? I have a fresh water electric ones but I think they would fail in salt water Quote
Rob Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago These are ace, I've had them for years:Berkley Digital Fish Scale 50lb/23kg - £19.99 https://share.google/fg4aZ2lkHWgy8cGWP Quote
Adam F Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago I use the same as Rob - must be 20 years old and still on the same battery. Lived on the boat all of their life and no issues with saltwater! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.