Jump to content

Jim

Club Members
  • Posts

    9,430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    242

Everything posted by Jim

  1. I was in In Excess on the Ashley Road, Parkstone last weekend. They have a load of new tackle. Hooks, Line, Lures, Rods, Reels, etc. etc. Also some bouyancy aids. Worth a look if you need stuff for the weekend. Jim
  2. Jim and Steve Davies will be out in Small Fry. ( Warrior 165 ) We have only just joined the club and have no Idea about competition rules, Logging in. etc. etc. All advice greatfully accepted. Looking forward to the next meeting and some GPS lessons. We have a Lowrance 3500c Thanks. Jim
  3. I'll not Starve tonight then.
  4. " Ey up Darlin, It's your Lucky Night ! " I've got a BIG ONE. ( Prety good from someone with a boat called Small Fry ! ) cheers, Jim
×
×
  • Create New...