Just an update on this.
We're now planning on Weymouth instead of Alderney unless the main trip is postponed til the last weekend of the month. Plan will be:
Early start Sat 28/5, straight to fish Shambles
Saturday night and Sunday night in Weymouth, returning to Poole Monday 30th.
Any and all are welcome to buddy along, would be good to have some company! Having never done the trip before it would be much appreciated if anyone has any tips/numbers as though I do have about 5 marks, I've never been there to verify them (though I gather we just follow the crowd). Also, I'm planning on staying on board at Weymouth quay so I'm close to town, if anyone has any pros or cons regarding that it would also be great to hear them - as well as recommendations close by for a B&B for the rest of the crew!
Thanks
Oli