Jump to content

Greg

Club Members
  • Posts

    1,968
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Largest Bream 1lb 6oz. Lots of bream but all small. Were visited by the Fisheries vessel and had to give name of boat and fish caught All good and they were very polite. Highlight of the day was Brad catching a 6lb Smoothound which on light gear was quite fun for him. Thanks to Rob Samways for putting us on the Bream. Cheers mate.
  2. Marlin - Greg and Brad Monday (Hope you lot leave some Bream for us !!!!)
  3. Popped down to the Quay early this morning and saw 8 charter boats going out........Let's hope the Bream aren't feeding today !!!!!
  4. Cheers Mick
  5. I will have the Penn Slammer off of you if still available. I live in Upton Mobile 07748 630343, Happy to collect. Cheers Greg
  6. That picture was taken on the 20th May last year just after the end of lockdown. That was the day we got into some nice Bream Stuie. So there is still plenty of time for the Bream to come on in more quantities yet.
  7. And another one
  8. Greg

    Sea Dream Sold

    Hi Stuie, Sorry to hear of the news, you are always welcome on Marlin and of course the Cruettes are always on board !!!!!!
  9. Happy Birthday Jim Hope you've had a great day
  10. Thanks Dave Out of interest, when I catch females I automatically return them eggs or not. For the males, I use a 2.000 meter long keep net which is tied off from the bathing platform. This keeps the fish alive during my fishing session and then returned at the end. Of course, I may keep the odd one or two for the pot!!
  11. Very sad news indeed, he was one of the best angler's I had the pleasure to fish with and a great engineer in his profession. Greg
  12. Happy Birthday Chris What a great cake πŸ˜€
  13. Greg

    Can't go Fishing

    Is that a Swan with a large neck 🀣🀣🀣
  14. Happy Birthday Martin Hope you have a relaxing day
  15. Happy Birthday Brian
  16. Happy Birthday Ian Great to hear you’re having a ball with the kids Greg
  17. One dishwasher fixed two vehicles cleaned one Christmas tree chopped up Now watch the weather turn πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
  18. Dishwasher packed up last night, so having to fix it today, Tight Lines everyone
  19. I hope to be out Sunday
  20. For Christ sake Neil, do not buy him any form of technology, I made that mistake and have never got him back since !!! There again it is very hard when all his mates are on it and especially in these times it’s really the only way they can keep in touch and achieve some form enjoyment.
  21. Happy Birthday guys
  22. Lucky you can go to Sandbanks, Boscombe and Southbourne 😒😒
  23. Brrrrrrrrrrrr !!!
  24. Greg

    Happy Birthday Rob

    Enjoy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
×
×
  • Create New...