Jump to content

Greg

Club Members
  • Posts

    1,968
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by Greg

  1. A fine Trigger Charlie well done
  2. Well done Neil Great report and the lads looked liked they had a great time thanks to you. πŸ‘
  3. Don’t remind me 😑
  4. You might need to supply him with the instructions as well Allan 😁😁
  5. That’s a little Chiff Chaff
  6. Devonian then !!!
  7. Happy Birthday Lofty Lunch at The Chewton Glen today ??? Have a great day Greg
  8. People pay a lot of money to be able to do that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  9. Very good boats. The Quicksilver Pilothouse was my first Boat. That’s the boat I won the big prize on the Poole Open Cod comp. I used to travel further afield on that boat than the Merryfisher I have now. Excellent choice. Good luck Sam and Eileen and kids. Greg
  10. Is Jerry 2,s head mounted on a gimbal ? How does he do that?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
  11. Is that good being the ballast Jim ???? 🀣😒
  12. Sorry we weren’t out today to repay the compliment Rob!!! I hope it’s an easy fix. Our turn out tomorrow. See what damage I can do!!!!
  13. No Stuie Mary had the lamb πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  14. Who caught the fish, that lamb looks mighty proud ☺️
  15. I bet that was fun to handle Rob. I would of loved to of seen that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  16. Don’t be too hard on yourself Rob, at least you have a club record. πŸ‘
  17. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  18. Rob That’s because you take your thumb off the spool too soon you dumb ass. But there, you are young and you will soon learn 🀞🀞
  19. Mark My son Brad Who was about 10 years old at the time caught a 19lb 11 oz Undulate Ray. He won the Fish of the Month. Not only that Stuie sent the photo and details off to the press. As a result of Stuie’s intervention Sea Angler took up the story and Brad one junior boat angler of the month and was awarded with a Penn boat rod. So I can confirm that the club does promote juniors where they have produced a good catch.
  20. Greg

    Get your Rods out!

    Reminds me of the size of the Crocks in Sea World A couple of years ago 🀭🀭
  21. Greg

    Happy Birthday Sam

    Happy Birthday Sam
  22. Happy Birthday Jerry, I am sure it will be a very wet one both on and off the water 😁
  23. Excuses, excuses 🀣🀣
  24. Thanks Stuie Greg
  25. I may be out Stuie. Work has suddenly gone busy (not complaining) but have to service it. Where can we obtain bait at the moment? i.e squid and Wragg?
×
×
  • Create New...