Jump to content

Greg

Club Members
  • Posts

    1,968
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Greg

    Fishing quotas

    Thanks for this Stuie This confirms what the Guys at Brixham Fish Market explained to us that Brexit will not alter things on the fishing catches for the U.K.
  2. Amazing. Looks the dogs 😁
  3. Silver Lures then Steve ? (for Bass obviously not Bream)
  4. I believe Lofty the government have put aside £750 Million in assistance for such charities.
  5. Happy Birthday both f you. I hope you have a great day. Greg
  6. I saw that too. But reading between the lines there was also a hidden message that we will need them for the years to come!! This led me to take a look at their 2019 accounts. Which is public information from Company’s House. Their should be no problem with a discount for loyalty!!!
  7. Wouldn’t you have thought that they would have named the company PE Fish instead of BH Fish or am I being too clever 🤔
  8. Ah we can now drive to the Sandbanks area for long walks as I understand it ?
  9. I saw the Greenslade’s van up on Broadstone Way this morning doing a good trade, so the commercials are managing to survive. In fact you would not think there was a lock down as Broadstone Way was heaving. Which is good news as parts of the economy are booming. Just not ours for now !!!
  10. Thanks for the picture Rob. Good to see the sea life. I guess I could ride on my bike 4 miles to Sandbanks and back. CBA !!!!!!
  11. Greg

    Happy Easter

    Very good Jim. I am very impressed at your technological skills. Happy Easter to you and your family too. Greg
  12. Hello Mark I have just put my boat back on my Birth at Cobbs on B36 this Monday (luckily) I saw OHANA as she is just two births down from me (Marlin Merryfisher 805) She is a cracker. I am sure you will enjoy her both as a fishing boat and as a cruiser. I used to have a Sea Ray Sun Runner which was great fun but no good as a fishing boat. Hopefully, we will have a chat on the births later in the summer !!! Greg
  13. Apologies Terry, We are not able to work in the foreseeable future because the companies we work for are not permitting external contractors on site. I have had 6 months worth of work put on hold till God knows when. Therefore, no work, no earnings, no wages, no Tax!!!! What Pension 🤔
  14. Brilliant
  15. I do the same as Rob. I never put anti foil on the prop. I do not get problems with growth on the prop either. Much cheaper 😊
  16. Greg

    Spare antifoul

    Thanks Mick That will be great. My boat is just up from Tony’s on the right. I make a donation to HOW Cheers Greg
  17. Greg

    Spare antifoul

    I will take off your hands Mick my boat takes about 1.25 tins, so that would be useful if still have it?
  18. The last time I was in the office a little while ago, I could not help overhearing the Manager speaking with someone with regards to a high demand for births. I have been at Cobbs since 1992 and have suffered many frustrations since, but experience has taught me that Cobbs is one of the cheapest Marinas around. You simply get what you pay for !!! I would also like to say that Cobbs has improved significantly over the years and as Charlie says it is a tough one these days running a Marina with various liabilities being thrown at you. I would not be surprised if their Insurance company have requested this due to the recent incident and possible claim. The parking has always been a bind but I personally am happy to stay at Cobbs.
  19. I was told it was a boat at Shamrock Quay not even at Cobbs. I agree Martin they are getting greedy. Oh for another large Marina in Poole !!
  20. How did he get that footage on his own? The picture is so perfect and the lighting just right. There’s something Fishy about this picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  21. Like I said Chris, they are. Collection. I don’t want to get them wet 😂😂
  22. Happy Birthday Hooky Look what your Lure talk you did a few years ago did!!! This is my lure collection in my Fishing Shack 😁
  23. We are all suffering Cabin Fever. I agree hole heartedly with Mal. Keep posting Colin you are a valued member of the club and I enjoy your reports immensely. Greg
  24. Link works fine with me !
×
×
  • Create New...