Jump to content

Greg

Club Members
  • Posts

    1,968
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Let’s all do the Conga🤣🤣🤣🤣
  2. Marlin Greg and Rob Samways
  3. Hi Mike if for any reason Graham’s offer falls through, you can use Marlin as a last minute back up.
  4. As long as it is Okay for the 30th that’s all that matters 👌
  5. all the kids are learning about LGBT at school these days !!!
  6. Greg

    TM's Brexit Deal

    Brilliant
  7. Happy Birthday Neal The way things are going you might be back in time for a COD comp in January 🤔 hope we you are having a great time
  8. Greg

    Twin Sails

    Don't bring the local Bobby into it Brian. That's a subject for another time!!!!!!
  9. Greg

    Twin Sails

    It was making a real grinding sound when it was being lifted Yesterday
  10. Well We set out at 08.00 and returned back 09.00☹️☹️ Didn’t even get out of the swash channel with waves going over the top of the wheelhouse. Chris has managed to get out, but too rough for my back and knees we live to fish another day!!!!! whenever that will be ?
  11. Hi Allan Unfortunately not. I will be trying to head for the south west spoils. I will judge the visibility When I get down. Just give me a shout on ch6 and hopefully I will be able update you with the sea state as long as we can get out. Greg
  12. Neal and I have the same ambitions tomorrow, so we will probably meet you at the 07.30 bridge lifts. Will be on ch6 once out of the harbour. Will be on ch14 through the harbour due to Commercial traffic and expected poor visibility Greg
  13. Happy Birthday Oli I hope you had a great holiday and are having a few Rum Punches today to celebrate !!! Greg
  14. Thanks guys yes I am looking forward to getting my fishing mojo back!!
  15. A very long story. basically all the engine and dash electrical looms had to be replaced due to the exhaust elbow last year springing a leak. All good now after £5 ks worth of work. Fortunately the Insurance company paid the majority of the cost. It didn’t help with the French winning the World Cup as all items had to be shipped over during the tournament!!
  16. Never mind Neil at least you were not working. I am looking forward to getting out soon as the boat was laid up for 4 months. Now the weather has turned!!!
  17. Greg

    Walmart announcment

    That's what you call family friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Happy Birthday Stuie a nice glass of Red Wine or three ? Greg
  19. Very nice fish Neil well done. i am sure you would of felt much better letting it go rather than keeping it. i know I would
  20. Happy Birthday Mick and Nige hope you both have a good one
  21. Greg

    Tree Surgeon Wanted

    Just googled Mark Worboys and he now lives in Creekmoor. You can contact him via his website or phone directly from his google business site.
  22. Greg

    Tree Surgeon Wanted

    I use Mark Warbouys based in Wimborne. I would recommend.
  23. Happy Birthday Allan Hope you have a great day have you you caught that Trigger fish yet? Greg
  24. Cheers Dave i will pick it up late next week when I get back from my hols Greg
×
×
  • Create New...