Jump to content

Mal Thomas

Committee
  • Posts

    2,839
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    352

Everything posted by Mal Thomas

  1. We the committee are looking into trying something different next year that will alleviate these weather interruptions and move away from specific dates for some comps. Chris Witheford is looking into all the variants and possible issues this might create. Hopefully the membership will accept the proposals for a smooth transition to a more inclusive and least disrupted yearly account of best fish results.
  2. Currently Weather watching very changeable over the last few days, weather fronts moving fast dropping vast amounts of rain. Saturday and Sunday are not looking good this morning, hopefully it might improve. Keep watching. Please put your names down to gauge who would like to take part.
  3. Happy birthday Captain.🎂
  4. Kingfisher Chris W and Mal Thomas.
  5. Thanks Jerry, seems doable on my weather apps as well. I will endeavour to take part.
  6. We do get a little forgotten East of Poole😞 Shame about the weather yet again.
  7. Enjoy a good vintage and BTW happy birthday🍷
  8. Stuie you do realise your going to get some flippant hairdo pictures from Jim don't you.
  9. I believe Chris and I both had males 1lb 12oz, we had plenty of bream lots in the 1lb 8oz bracket. Did not think we would even be in the reckoning so was not quick to record. Chris to confirm.
  10. Y knot out tomorrow ch6 Actually did not make it off the pontoon engine would not start, mega frustrating after a big bill over Winter.
  11. Happy Birthday Tony make sure you crack open the good stuff.
  12. Will a reply to this move it to the top of activity, lets see.
  13. Happy Birthday Martin, don't go spending all your money on boys toys will you. 🤣
  14. Happy birthday Brian have a nice day.
  15. Best wishes Alan
  16. Jerry I am busy tomorrow, my input is it looks like an improving forecast 10-15mph at worse as an average, wave height 600mm, so I think it is just acceptable. I will be happy if it goes ahead. I will leave it to you to finalise.
  17. Agree with Jerry, Saturday looking too breezy from Northerly direction. Sunday looking a little better but more than a couple of miles offshore and it will be lumpy for the smaller boats. Might be better to defer as Cod are likely to be in 70ft + of water historically on our coast. Lets see how it pans out.
  18. Happy Birthday Oli🎂
  19. And thanks to the safety officer who tracked us on Marine tracking Ais to make sure we were safe, just joking 😂 I took note of the Lat and Long I will try to avoid.🤣 It was good to see you on the screen, very good for safety👍
  20. Mike, the trawler had been working just of the beach all day.
  21. Thanks for all the birthday good wishes, happy birthday belated to Timmy and Crossy. I feel like my Y needs to come back into play so I am signing off Mally
  22. Trevor 4lb 110z. We also had lot of Bass many 4lb mark but no big ones. We had an early start and found plenty of shoals of bait fish. There was an eruption behind the boat of bass, mackerel, horse mackerel and pollack. The birds had sensed it was going to happen before we did. Beautiful day out and very enjoyable.
  23. Mal and Trevor Thomas entering Sunday
  24. Happy anniversary of your birthday😄
×
×
  • Create New...