Jump to content

Mal Thomas

Committee
  • Posts

    2,839
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    352

Everything posted by Mal Thomas

  1. Happy birthday Jacob have a good day
  2. Mal 1 set inshore pls Chris, Kingfisher - 1 set Coastal (willing to part ex old ones!!) Kev reel bizzy - 1 set Coastal Nigel,Wishin Too. 1 set Coastal Stuie - Sea Dream - 1 set Inshore pse. mark Desperados 1 pack of coastal
  3. Happy birthday Ben have a good evening.
  4. What is the price Stephen of the PLB.
  5. Stephen with all the talk of PLBS it might be worth a photo and your best price, I can see Mc Murdo fast find 220 For £174.95 can you better that.?
  6. Cheers Stephen my details are on the way to you, we may get 1 or 2 more, lets hope so. Mal.
  7. COASTAL FLARES £89.00 INSHORE FLARES £45.00 OR ANY OF THE ABOVE Mal 1 set inshore pls
  8. Mick have you been on the sauce earlier than usual??? lol
  9. Hi Steve I guess there could be some p&p. I would be happy to receive and distribute to the club meeting I am at Christchurch. Lets see who is interested. Perhaps a picture would be good. Add your name below. 1. Mal Thomas 1 set of inshore flares.
  10. That will be up the Creek with a paddle then. Looks like a great day out with like minded people.
  11. Any discount available on the usual £49.99 for a set of inshore flares, what if we buy say 10 sets. Mal safety officer
  12. Three or four beers I expect, enjoy all of them and have a nice day.
  13. Happy day's birthday and boat going back in soon, have a great day
  14. Lies, damn lies and statistics, just shows the recreational sea anglers are the responsible ones and the under ten meter fleet the robbers of the sea. If we can make public servants wear cameras, why cant we install cameras on their boats and AIS, no records no sale. Some how these catches have to be recorded and then the real data will be available. If our club was taken as a snapshot sample how many of us go out trying and fail , and how many of us take the bass we catch, I know that in four years I have only taken 10% of my catch and some of those have been bleeding badly. I find it hard to take such a beautiful creature, when I know others are taking so many for monetary gain, the impulse to return and do my bit is far stronger than the urge to eat it.
  15. Same as Chris my waterproof book and tape seem likes it a waste of time.
  16. Happy birthday Duncan
  17. Happy birthday Hooky
  18. Cheers Steve for the heads up. Mal Safety officer
  19. Happy birthday Martin have a great day. Mal and Laura. Ps Thanks for all the work you do for the club, we are very lucky to have your commitment.
  20. Happy birthday Brian hope the family have spoiled you.
  21. Happy birthday Barry, hope you have a good season.
  22. This is the type of battery and charger I was suggesting, lithium polymer battery weighs 2.2kgs comes with charger, has a 1000 to 2000 cycle and on light useage probably more. A very safe battery, better than lithium ion, you would need to make an adaption to the connection to the pump. Best of luck. http://www.powerhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/18-Hole-Lithium-Trolley-Battery-MISC036.html#SID=92 advertised at £129
  23. Multi cycle golf cart lithium battery would do, small compact and lightweight .
  24. We noticed this report a few days ago and yes we believe it is mostly about the special bird habitat and visitors we are lucky to have locally. Whilst fishing with Nigel on Sunday just outside Cobbs, I noticed quite a few winter visitors feeding on the mudflats. 1. Avocet 2. Redshank 3. Curlew 4. Gooseander 5. Guillemot 6. Razor bill 7. Oyster catcher 8. Shell duck 9. Fulmar 10. Little Egret Not a bad count whilst gazing about from the boat
×
×
  • Create New...