Jump to content

Greg

Club Members
  • Posts

    1,968
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Happy Birthday Kev
  2. Due to the weather forecast and tide direction Marlin will not be taking part in tomorrow’s Cod comp.
  3. Happy Birthday Neal Have a good one Greg
  4. That’s the problem NEAL I think someone did warn the COD that we would be there!!!!!!!
  5. Well done Stuie Good to see you having some luck (and much skill of course!!) and long may it continue Greg
  6. Your time to win the comp this year NEAL Good luck
  7. 1) Serenity - Tony, Neal and Stuie 2) Alfresco - Sam and Eileen 3) Tarlach - Neil and Another (yet to be determined). 4) Tigerfish - Steve, Alun 5) Reel Magic - Dave Mick 6) Madness - Dean, Martin, Phil Trevett 7) Y-Knot - Mal and Trevor ​8) Marlin - Greg and Rob Samways 9) Boat?-Allan, Dave L and John St.
  8. You have erased me from the list Allan Feel threatened by any chance !!!!!
  9. 1) Serenity - Tony, Neal and Stuie 2) Alfresco - Sam and Eileen 3) Tarlach - Neil and Another (yet to be determined). 4) Tigerfish - Steve, Alun 5) Reel Magic - Dave Mick 6) Madness - Dean, Martin, Phil Trevett 7) Y-Knot - Mal and Trevor ​8) Marlin - Greg and Rob Samways
  10. Happy Birhday Oli Hope you are having a great day. Bset Wishes Greg
  11. We had the same last Friday Stuie, loads of Dogs and Straps - In my opinion it is still too early for Cod on the spoils they do not normally arrive there in any numbers till mid December. It's a long way down to the IOW for the Cod comp so I will be hoping Andy does another comp in the Christmas break, that's when I tend to have more luck on the spoils. Greg
  12. Happy Birthday Mal Sounds like you had a good one Greg
  13. Greg

    Arguing with a woman

    Just like us then Tony!
  14. Well she looks like she is enjoying something plastic!!!!!!!
  15. Happy Birthday Stuie hope you have a great relaxing day Greg
  16. I will have it if it is still available Neil I will make a donation to HOW Our charity Heroes on the Water Pm me your mobile No I am up and down the A34 a lot at the moment And can arrange to collect Greg
  17. If I was him I would have kept tight lipped about that!!!!
  18. Brilliant report Rob It's great when a plan comes together and to catch so many large fish. I can only look on with sheer envy, Greg
  19. Possibly Charlie Both years were on the annual December cod comp. I was fishing with 25lb Wiplash, 50 lb leader and 70lb mono trace. This year I will be taking my 50lb class Finord. 50lb Braid and 100lb leader and 150 lb trace. Just in case it decides to show again. Both times before we used whole squid baits.
  20. It would be a good idea if we start off by each giving our locations and time of year of the hook in. This might give us a target area. On Marlin we were on the south west side of the Spoil Ground in late December. Two consecutive years virtually on the same date and the same mark we hooked into the fish. Swam off slowly and broke line, impossible to hold.
  21. Tell me it didn't Allan ?
  22. Whatever reel you go for ( I have the Saltist collection 20HA, 30HA and the 40HA) They will only last if you take great care of them. I religiously clean mine after every use and have them serviced by Dave Lines annually, they are 5 years old now and are just as good as the day I bought them. Also, you get what you pay for. Expect to spend over £150.00. Greg
  23. Happy Birthday Nige Hope Sandy has surprised you with a new pair of Budgie Smugglers for your Caribbean cruise !! Greg
  24. Our brief report is that we popped out for about 3 hours and caught three rays. Nothing over 10lb 4ozs (Undulates) Decided to get back and watch the Grand Prix on the boat on the berth as I was fed up of being thrown about out there !!!!!!!!!! Greg
  25. Marlin- Greg and Brad - Sunday
×
×
  • Create New...