Jump to content

Ark

Club Members
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Ark

  1. 1. Jayden Wald 2. Ellie Witheford 3. Daniel Burt 4. Jack Allen 5. Reuben Franklin 6. Thomas Boyle 7. Jacob Givans Like This Brian Treasurer/Membership Secretary
  2. Ok Nig When I was out 3 to 4 weeks ago there was a report on the radio about a container 1. 8 miles off hengisbury head Maybe he got washed in
  3. Thank you for all birthday replys from all!!! Ive hade a fab day but unlucky because I had to go to school on my birthday Apparently grandad said "I am going to get me some fishy stuff!!! Jacob
  4. Happy birthday Jacob 9 today. Hope you have a great day. Shame it's a school day, never mind we'll get out fishing soon Grandad
  5. Happy birthday lads
  6. Glad to here it, I've been doing the same got the polishing done and the old black gear underneath. Lots of things to do. A big thanks to Chris for his help and advice. O and keeping Jacob occupied while I crack on And he's doing the rounds keeping an eye on Mick as well, all good fun. Cheers Kev
  7. Happy birthday me old tangler mate Have a goodun
  8. Ark

    Happy Birthday

    Hav a goodun Ben
  9. Ark

    Deep Sea Dean

    Have a good un Dean Kev
  10. You lucky lot have a good day. Kev
  11. Slower than slow in the harbour today Alun, there was so much flood rubbish with branches bags you name it it was flowing thru today Never mind it was good to be out in the lovely sunshine Kev
  12. Alun you better get the window cleaner out as those windows are lookin mighty dirty!! I tried to get a few worms last Sunday to fish off the back of boat while cleaning her, and they had none to rough for dragers so say And to much fresh water Best of luck
  13. That's no good Alun it's half term it will be packed out there ha ha Let's hope it holds for you Kev
  14. Very nice can't wait to try the baby out. With that smile on your face looks like your pleased or did they put something in your tea
  15. I think I'd rather put up with Dave's snoring than sleep on the boat, roll on May let's get going Kev
  16. Enjoy the day Paul , ok for flying kites Kev
  17. Happy birthday Martin hope you have a good day . Bit windy to go dangling. Kev
  18. Enjoy the weather, happy birthday to you both
  19. Good news Nig, let's hope it all happens swiftly so you can get back to normal. Hammering around the bay Kev
  20. Ark

    assist hooks

    Ok Mick When you buy a pirk you get a treble hook with it and they catch plenty of fish. Veals sell 8/0 about £15 for ten
  21. Ark

    Juniors in BFM

    Yep second that we'll done the juniors, I don't know if I can take 3 months of that again ha ha And a big thanks to all that organized the comp Kevin
  22. O and I forgot to mention what a beauty the new one looks we had a photo show on Dave lap top. Can't wait to mess the deck up with blood and gutts. We'll done Charlie sounds like you had a good day again
  23. Well what a lovely warm January day, shame about the fishing one bite between 3 of use all day but what a bite that turned out to be a comp winner well done Dave. Thanks for the day out Dave and Jimbo, a fitting day for are last trip on white magic to win. Next time you bag a good fish calm down he was like an old mother hen. O we better pack up now and get into the way in that was 3 30 2 min to mooring and 5 min to way in,10 mins later he starts again yeh right you wait until 4 30 we told him and that was far to early. I have got some fantastic memory's on the old girl, and some big big fish on both sides of the channel, let's hope the new magic is as lucky as the old one. :) All the best Kevin
  24. Thanks Charlie It is rare I get out without my buddy these days, but I do enjoy his energy keeps me going. And Charlie you have good day out hauling congers, I will struggle with those 1 ounce leads Kev
  25. O no av I got to put with you all day, if you put your waders on and turn left out of your you'll be able to walk to use. And your lucky Jacobs not coming he's got a laser party to go to, he's not happy he would rather go dangling Kevin and Jacob
×
×
  • Create New...