Jump to content

Greg

Club Members
  • Posts

    1,968
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Just one thing about insurance. Not that I would but my policy is invalid if I go out after dark on my boat with no one else on board. With or without other boats. So if anyone is thinking about going out alone, check your insurance policy. I do not know how Kayaks are affected by this? Greg
  2. Oh I forgot to say we had a large keep net and all fish were released alive at the end of the session. Astonishingly all bream caught were males.
  3. Lots of bream but mainly small, largest to me 2lb 3 ozs
  4. Marlin will be entering both comps on Sunday. Greg and Brad
  5. Greg

    Twin Sails

    Is there a Bylaw that we can hit them with?
  6. Oh no not the Solent boys raping and pillaging our waters šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Very nice boat Neil, good luck and here’s to many successful days fishing Greg
  7. How the other half live šŸ˜Ž
  8. Happy Birthday Chris A well deserved Doombar or two tonight? Greg
  9. Commitment šŸ¤”
  10. Happy Birthday Jim Hope you have a great day Best Wishes Greg
  11. Yep, I saw it in the Gents at Cobbs too !!!!
  12. Greg

    Catch Reports

    One under sized plaice and tub gurnard doesn’t either 😟
  13. Happy Birthday Hooky hope you’ve had a great day Greg
  14. Cheers Guys Had some nice presies for the new seasonšŸ‘šŸ˜„
  15. For all that trouble you would have thought he would have Bass on the Menu šŸ˜•
  16. Good call
  17. Happy Birthday Martin Now I understand present to self!!! Have a great day Greg
  18. Happy Birthday Brian hope you are having a great day Greg
  19. Greg

    Happy Birthday Ian

    Happy Birthday Ian looks like I’ve just got over a year to catch up with you. Let’s hope I don’t šŸ˜‚ have be a great night Greg
  20. Great My boat is being fixed on Monday (hopefully!)
  21. I emailed this to a friend and he replied contently, however, his return email to my company had the picture in it. And yes my wife opened it and strangely did a great impression of the four female Swallows!! Happy days!!
  22. I couldn’t have put it better myself Ian. No, I really couldn’t have put it better myself!! See you at the school run tomorrow!!
  23. Belated Happy Birthday wishes Dave hope you had a great day Greg
  24. Happy Birthday Guys
  25. Greg

    Tuna report

    Dynamite will do the trickšŸ˜„šŸ˜„
×
×
  • Create New...